Sunday, April 18, 2004

Unsent (mala-alanis morissette)

********

donna: happy birthday ulit dear. your presence made such a big difference in my life. you make me laugh. you make me smile. you made me ride on your car. you made me apreciate Old OPM songs. thanx for the gift of friendship. I love you.

almira: you were always there. you lift me up every time. it's always nice knowing that i really have a friend in you. ang sarap sarap mong i-hug! kahit hndi man masyadong memorable ung meeting natin.. i dont care. i consider every day (and nights) that we're together the greatest times of my life. I love you so.

jani: loka-loka ka!! kaya sobrang love kta! ayokong nasasaktan ka, kse hndi mo deserve yon. You're my partner in crime. You laugh when i laugh, and i laugh when you laugh. You tell me things, and i tell you things. You're my college bestfriend. you're such a wonderful person. and i wouldn't know where, what, and who'd id be without you.

dayon: since nakadikit na ang name mo, pagka sinabing "jani".. you're great. And you're fun. I like you. (bihira lang un, dahil hate ko mostly ang mga boyfriends ng friends ko). kaya dont you dare hurt my friend. Alam ko sa isang relationship, imposibleng walang masasaktan.. but pls.. Love her the best way. She deserves it. "Mahal ka ni jani.. Mahal ka ni jani." At oo na, maganda na ang hair mo, palit tayo!

Rakel: "if i have only seven (para swerte) friends left, id want one of them to be you." you're one of the swetest things that ever happened to me. you touch people's lives, at sobrang swerte ko, im one of them. thnx for the sincere care. sa lahat lahat. salamat nakilala kta. Mahal kta sobra.

Aie: nagtatampo ako sayo. pero mahal pa rn kta. miss ko na ung mga may sense, walang sense nating pinag-uusapan. hehe. im just a txt or call away.

Tina: salamat sa mga walanghumpay mong pag-alala sakin. hinding-hindi ko mapapantayan ang kabutihan na pinakita mo. salamat sa mga kwento, SEXY!! melovesya!

aj&crystal: woah!!! where d hell did you two come from!! hehehhe. walang katapusang tawanan pag kasama kayo. You make life such a beautiful experience. Bat ba ngayon lang namin kayo nakilala??? Salamat sa sweetness nyong dalawa. kulang ang isang buong araw pag wala kayo. ayon nga kay Casper: Can i keep you? :)

aj: you are an angel. you are simply bliss.

xtal: there's nothing better than seein you smile and hearing ur hearty laugh. ngiti mo palng ulam na!

nikka: thnx for the enouragement.. for always believeing in me. for pushing me to my limits. i love you. i miss you.

tabby: heeeheee. i can't help but to smile pag nakikita kta. ansarap-sarap mo dn kseng inisin. its just so nice seeing you around. salamat sayo.

Ivy: i miss you... sobra.. i just want you to know.. I'm the still the same Ola na nakilala mo. ako pa rin ung weirdong hayskul close friend mo. ako pa rin ang no.1 fan mo. Mahal na mahal kta, ivy. i miss you like i never missed anyone else.

dan: salamat sa lahat-lahat. At home ako sayo. You're family is like my family. and i want u to know that mine is yours too. hindi ko nakakalimutan ang lahat ng masasayang araw natin. and i hope we would still be the best of friends till we're old and grey. I love you dan!

medz: you're like the sister i never had. i miss you. i miss us. im always here.

will: haha.. you make me laugh. salamat sa comfort. sa kakulitan. gusto ko lagi kang masaya.. atsaka gumagwapo ka kapag masaya ka. hehe. alam ko masaya ka ngayon.. there's nothing in this world that id ever want than your happiness. kaya pls, wag kang mabubugnot.

Tj: im sorry. if i could change everything that has happened, i would. i miss you. ...so much.

Roy: kumag ka. you treat me like im always going to be there (though im always going to be). i hate you. i hate you so much it hurts.

kaye: my dear dear sis.. ako ang kakampi mo sa bahay. kaya dapat kakampi rn kta. salamat sa mga tawanan at advice. i love you like no one else.

ate grace: masaya ako pag kasama ka.. nakakatuwa ka. hehe. pero sana wag masyadong makontra. mahal na mahal kta.

Marian: I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you.

Ava: I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you.

Marian&Ava: parang nasa Heaven ako, pagka kasama ko kayong dalawa. pramis, never na tayong maghihiwalay. You have to break me into pieces before you do that. I thank God every day for giving me such great friends (even words cannot explain) like you. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. if i could say it a million times i would.

No comments: