Tuesday, March 20, 2007

To you,

Hi there. *smiles..*
You hear from me again.
I'm sorry I have to bother you. I just don't have any one to talk to that may understand how I'm feeling. *laughs* I assumed you would, I'm sorry again.
You know him. You love him. As much as I do.
He will be fine. He's a big baby *smiles* but he will be fine.
I lost him.. a long time already.. or maybe.. I never had him..
I always hear your name a lot. Too much, that I thought it was a sign.
I've discovered about a month ago from my birth certificate, that the doctor who delivered me has the same name as yours. And so as my godmother whom I've never met. And there there was this travel agent that I spoke to from work. Yes, name same as yours. Every time I say her name, it felt like I was speaking to you. And every time I laughed with her, it felt like I was laughing with you. And then it so happens, my name is Olivia, and him, Oliver. I have this insane idea that all these names were connected for a reason. I was led to him, for a reason. I thought the reason was him finding a new love with me.
You might think I'm going crazy. *laughs* Well.. I guess you should. I did lose a couple of screws there. Well, okay maybe.. three.

But then, life has to whack me.

We had a simple fight, one of those petty fights that we keep on arguing about. Days after, I lost him. I lost my love. And now I'm here. Writing to you for the second time.
I'm sorry again I have to bother you.
Did you like me.. Did you think I was the best girl for him, after you..

I will understand if you will say no.
But I want you to know, I did my best. I kept my promise to you. I never left him.
I felt lost now.. I don't know where to go.
But he will be okay.. he's a big baby, but he's going to be okay.. *smiles*
We didn't had a chance to get to know each other, but I've known you in beautiful stories he shared to me. (I'm sorry, i asked him to.) We're not much alike, but I felt, we would have been friends.

Ang feeling ko talaga no.. hehe.

Well, thank you for listening. Yes, I know. This is what you and I want. His happiness. *smiles* I know I shouldn't cry now. I feel better. Thank you. I promise to keep an eye on him, even from afar.

Gnyt,
Ola

No comments: