Monday, March 12, 2007

"cause you wanted more
more than i could give
more than i could handle
in a life that i can't live
you wanted more
more than i could bare
more than i could offer
for a love that isn't there.."

You Wanted More
Tonic


***

this past few weeks
i found myself at my lowest
always gasping for air.

i was walking home alone..
trying to drag myself into a house
where i have to pretend again
that everything is alright..
that everything is just how it should be..
i'm fine... i'm fine...
i'm trying.

is this what they all call broken?
i felt like i was floating..
breathing hard is starting to be a habit..
the darkness of the night
has become a silent comforter of my tired cries..
do i want to know more?
i don't know..
do i want him to be happy?
with all my heart..


i miss him terribly.
i listened to one of his voicemails
he said pangit for about 10seconds
i missed that.
ang pangit ko daw... *smiles* loko tlga yun...



No comments: