Friday, December 21, 2007

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay....
this is my first christmas that doesn't feel like it's christmas.

i did my usual christmas gift giving.
it always brighthens my mood, and gives that special ooomphff in the season.
natuwa naman sila, which is a good thing.
its a warm feeling, kahit mejo naubos tlga ang pera ko..
hahaha.
naguhong pangarap na talaga ung digicam ko..

work is stressful lately..
well what's new.
Jacq and I have to hit a target,
a seem to be impossible target.
and we're running out of time.

cross my fingers, and hope for a miracle.

(pasok ako tom, volunteer pasok, just to hit our quota, which i hope will be fruitful)
goodluck to me.

pero bakit kaya ganun..
parang iba tlga ngayon..
okay naman ako.
buhay pa.
kaya pa.
masaya naman ang karamihan,
masaya naman sila..
..hindi lang ako ganung kasaya.

No comments: