Thursday, October 04, 2007

"hi, i think this will be my very first testimonial for you... actually i was compelled to write something really moving about you, but even the dictionary wasn't able to give me such words to describe you and your personality. i find it weird, and hard to believe that you could stare at me and never get tired, talk with me over the phone without having any specific topic at all, yet contented to spend lots of time on the phone. i can't see what's the thing about me that amazes you, and things you want to know more about me. i don't know why you want to hold me near you, i don't know what you see in my eyes... but this i know i'll do... i will never ever leave you... and this i know is true... i will always love you..."

-13March2005 12:19pm



a testimonial i got from squishy 2years ago.
God, it has been that long..

Oj has always been a big part of my life.
And he still is.
kahit hindi na kami nagkikita
or nakakapag-usap katulad ng dati.
*smile* naalala ko..
halos araw araw kaming magkasama.
kahit pagod sa trabaho..
kahit walang pera.
kung bad trip.
kung masaya.
takbuhan namin ang isat-isa.

na-miss ko yun.

ngayon, may kanya kanya na kaming mundo..
at may mga panahon pa rin na hindi ko mapigilan
isipin kung kamusta na siya..

He has always been my baby.
i never called him that before
but he was.
i was always protective of him.
tnanong nya sa testi nya kung anong nakita ko sa kanya..
and this is what i saw..
i saw "HIM"
a little boy yearning for love.
not every one may understand him.
and he may be hard to crack..
but behind his great big wall, i saw a little child.
who was just afraid..
who was alone..
who needed someone to comfort him and be there for him.
Me?
well, i just know that i was led there for a reason.
so i took him in,
with open arms.

there were no regrets.

No comments: