Monday, October 29, 2007

haaaaaaaaaaaaay..
i've never been so broke like i am right now.

i cashed out 3,600 from my atm.
that's the whole bulk of it.
my two weeks of sweat and blood.

i have to pay Marian PhP2,950 due 3oth of Oct.
great, that leaves me 650.
ate a 50 peso sandwhich at LKG,
bought myself a 150 worth of eye glasses (it's so cheap i just had to buy it, only need to change the lenses),
55 bucks for my shuttle ride home.
the next day..
borrowed a hundred from my sister.
43 bucks for my jeep and shuttle ride to work,
ate a double cheeseburger meal at mc do for 90 (starving!),
35 bucks on my way home,
shell out PhP260 for my tithes (kulang pa nga ng 100 pa dapat),
and for my guilty pleasure, 100 for my Globe load.
(-33) pa. extra money ang pang dagdag.

haaaaaaays..
need money.
Lord, help me.

No comments: