Saturday, October 11, 2008

i'm starting to miss my hair.
i know, i know, i know.
it was long overdue.. and i have no sane excuse to hold on to it.

---

"ano bang cut ang gusto mo?" said the very stylish Rico, the salon owner and my famed haircutter.
"yung medyo maikli lang (gesturing 3inches with my hand)... and yung may bangs?" i answered with a hesitation.
"ahh.. Dyosa pala ito.. with bangs.. anong bangs ang gusto mo? wild bangs?"
i panicked at the mere thought of wild, and blurted quickly, "hind! yung konting bangs lang."
"hmmmm.. pa-tweety-tweetie bengs lang pala gusto nito."

then he/she, the master, took his/her tools and went right down to business.
my hair were all over the place (literally).
i can hear my hair being cut through, *Zzzzz* Czzzzzz* Zzz-zZz *
my cutter was doing all these crazy layerings on my hair that i wouldn't dare to even look.

---

they say my new cut fits me better.
i look younger.. and fresher.. and up-to date.
i'm having a hard time trying to convince myself that they are right.

No comments: