Sunday, October 26, 2008

Catch and Release

It's one of those lazy Saturday afternoons,
channel surfing, and decided to look into HBO.
hmmmm... i hope this time it's a good one.

It's Jennifer Garner.
I like her.
She's charming, fit, and pretty
She's.. sweet-looking, and she has dimples too.
In shortness, Jennifer G.'s my girl-crush.

I caught my girl crush in a kitchen scene with a guy, fixing a late-night snack.


Gray (J.G.): Are you lonely?
Fritz (unknown actor): Right now.. No. *smiles*
Gray: I meant, in general.. You must be lonely..
Gray: Who do you tell your stories to?

Fritz: Well.. I just keep them to myself.
Gray: That's a tragedy.

****

Every one has their own stories to tell.
happy.. crazy.. scary.. exciting.. sad ones.
It must be hell not to have someone to share it with.

not everyone has the patience to put up with every kind of shananigans our minds can cook up.
maybe that's the whole reason why we keep on trying to search the world and back for someone who can hear our stories, and not be disgusted.
because when we finally find that someone..
we'll never be lonely.

No comments: