Thursday, May 01, 2008

When's my Next?

everybody's seem to be having their fair share of summer fun.
wonder when's mine gonna be.

i need my (once in a while) dose of sea, sand, and sun.
it feels like my last one
(island hopping at puerto princessa with my dearie almira)
happened eons of months ago.

i'm already itching for my next big trip.

***

My Donsol gettaway was a burst bubble.
what's supposed to be an experience with butandings
turned into an affair of idle time at work and brewing a plan on how to snatch my new crushie.
dont i have any better things to do???

haaaaaaay, i definitely need my vitamins..
re-living my bora vacation with ava, marian, and wanna..
as i peek into jani's bora album at multiply.
ahhh.. a place of heaven.




Come Sunday.
Club Manila East will be our paradise.

oh well, if i can't have the beach just yet,
a trip to the pool will do. :)
i may not have the view, but i can have all the laughter i need.
hey, i got my GF girls with me, what more can i ask for.

No comments: