Tuesday, April 22, 2008

they say we have a crazy family.



hmmmmmm..
that's not so bad right?


on the night of saturday last 19th of April,
my dad, mom, kuya, ate, bunso, tita, gerps ni kuya, (kumpleto!) and I, all went straight to Laguna to attend my cousin's little kid bunso, (so that makes her my pamangkin!) Kate's 7th birthday. They rented a private pool for an overnight partaaaaaaay (includes 3 airconditioned rooms, billiards table, and the most important of it all.. a Videoke!)

As usual, we came in late, but this time we got there ahead from the rest of the Plamenco Clan. In family gatherings like these we usually get teased for not being on time, and for always being the ones to get to the meeting place last (my mom's the culprit, i'm telling you).


Here's some shots taken on that faithful night:




Kate (the birthday girl) wearing the princess Belle gown, with her cousin and my pamangkin Ginger.








gorgeous peeps, starting the night at the veranda
(from left to right):
getty, me, kaye, claudette, sam, au, grace







fooling around! throwing people to the pool. (ang lalim kaya) lahat basa na except for me! ahahha beh!!







after sampling the videoke.. pose muna.








astig pic, drinking the night away. one bottle plang for me.











taking a dip with sisters, cousins, and pamangkin.

No comments: