Friday, April 04, 2008

I know this site's not much.. but hey wont hurt, right?
yung may mga malambot (at kahit matigas din) na puso jan..
please take time to read below's plea.
a call for help..
the child is a pamangkin of a good friend.
yung may mga extra money jan..
paki nalang. :)
may it be returned to you a hundred.. heck, a million fold.


**************


My name is JOSH GERARD BIHASA SAAVEDRA. Please help me live. I was born on October 9, 2006 with Alagille Syndrome. A condition where the liver does not have enough bile ducts.As a result, the bile builds up within, and is destroying my liver.

I need a liver transplant in order for me to live. Pediatric liver transplants can be done at the Philippine General Hospital or at the Chang Gung Memorial Hospital in Kaohsiung, Taiwan, the Glen Eagles Hospitalin Singapore, or at the Queen Mary Hospital in Hong Kong at a cost ranging from P4 million to P7 million. My parents, Jo Ann and Gerardo, can’t afford such huge amounts, that’s why I appeal to your charity and compassion. Please help me raise money for my liver transplant. Any amount you can contribute will help to ensure my survival.

You can deposit your donations at any BDO branch. Account name: Josh Gerard B. Saavedra. Account number: 0470405643. You can also send your donation to our home address: Block 141, Lot 6, Phase IV Mary Cris Complex Brgy. Alang-Ilang, Gen. Trias, Cavite.

You can contact us at telephone Nos: 09185764510 and 09186579961. You may also course your donation through the LIFT-B.A.B.I.E.S. Foundation, which is assisting my family, by depositing it at any BDO branch, Account Name LIFT-B.A.B.I.E.S. Foundation, Inc., Account No. 0230-00198-7 (please inform the foundation of the amount and date it was deposited).

For further information about me, alagille syndrome and liver transplants, please call the foundation at telephone nos. (632) 824-4621, 0918-9263237 or 0918-9096680, or visit them at 32 Sto. Domingo St., Valley XI, San Antonio Valley Subd., Paranaque City. For further information about LIFT-B.A.B.I.E.S. Foundation, please visit its website at liftbabiesfoundation.org.

No comments: