Sunday, January 06, 2008


another chit chat i think worth sharing.
itago nalang natin sila sa pangalang boy and girl.

***

boy: happy-yappy-happy-woooooooooooo! *smiles*
at least for a moment there i was happy.
and then it hit me....
boy: ano na naman drama yan ha ha ha
girl: well.. ewan.. mejo baliw ako nung time na yan..
hehehhe
boy: mga blogger talaga exhibitionist ng emotions
girl: ahahahahahah. wont hurt anyone
boy: yeah...
boy: you know I once had a blog dyan sa blogspot
girl: o ano nangyari
boy: but I kinda cancelled it
girl: why?
boy: well a friend of mine read my first entry
boy: sabi nya I sounded like I still love my first love after all these years, eh I kinda read it nga. baka may makabasa and think otherwise
girl: really.. he said that..
boy: yeah.. but what I WROTE LANG NAMAN IS HOW i MET MY FIRST LOVE
girl: sayang. hehe diko mababasa. pero oo nga bka mag create ng unwanted commotions
boy: sabi nya reading it, my use of words
parang ang lakas pa ng feelings ko daw ek ek
boy: kaya yan ang problema ng mga blogger, exhibitionist. gusto ipaalam sa mundo feelings nya
girl: hahaha
girl: well not all feelings
girl: since alam mo na may makakbasa na iba.. may mga bagay na dimo nilalagay
boy: well most of it
girl: i have one blog pero di sya open for viewing.
boy: kinda cyber diary
girl: yup.. minsan kse mas nkakapagisip pag nagtytype..
boy: but yung blog entry I kinda kept it
boy: sayang kasi
girl: penge pabasa :) para malaman natin kugn tlgang kahina hinala
boy: sige pabasa ko sayo. paki correct ng grammar. hahaha.
boy: but of cors I hide it from my girlfriend. baka magalit
girl: naku eh kung mabasa
boy: its just a short story I wrote years ago
*girl reading the blog entry*
girl: woah...
girl: haba nga..
girl: hehe..
boy: short story nga eh
girl: heheheh, teka wag ka magulo nagbabasa ako.
boy: ha ha ha
girl: 5th grade.. cute
boy: oh yeah, read it... mababaw lang yan
boy: pop goes my heart
*finishes*
girl: i guess it was the last line that sealed the "im-still-not-over-with-my-first-love" vibe.
boy: siguro.
boy: naging kami nung high school. senior, but she left me for her dreams
girl: ahh yun pla eh
boy: the usual chuva chuva, then nagkita kami nung highschool sa intramuros
boy: yung sequel medyo dark. actually painful
boy: ha ha
boy: kasi its like I keep chasing her. eventhough she love me... parang I keep losing her
boy: until... yung nga...
girl: awww.. damnit.
girl: bloggers.
boy: well you'll never forget your first...
girl: hehehe. true. true.
boy: siya buminyag sa puso mo eh
girl: first cut is the deepest..
boy: I think I still love her...
boy: in some youthful bitter sweet way, eventhough Im with my GF na
boy: and she's with someone else as well
boy: she's still embedded inside of me...
girl: hmmmm.. depends on anong klaseng love..
boy: oh yeah...
girl: siguro kse she reminds you of youth.. mas okay kse nung bata
boy: love is always subjective, suggestive, provacative, insipid
girl: laidback..
boy: of course. and care free...
boy: that love will keep us alive thing
girl: haaaaaay reminiscing..
boy: that we against the world
boy: you jump I jump thing
boy: ha ha ha
boy: so many things you can write about love
girl: sabi nga nila.. once you love, you never stop.
boy: lecheng pagibig to
girl: *chuckles*
boy: you know sometimes.. she would call....
girl: you still keep in touch?
boy: and strange may it sounds or feel.. I think we still have it... but better off hiding it...
girl: onaman.
girl: but.. you know.. i think.. its different with her.. and with your gf..
boy: siguro....
boy: its different
boy: ewan...
girl: kse maybe with her its a feeling of more calm.. more free.. kse you met her when everything is just so so simple.. i mean oo mahirap magin teen.. pero its way way hard to be an adult..
girl: mas complicated..
boy: oo naman...
girl: so i think, thats why everytime you think about her.. its reminds you of a simpler life.. its a good.. nice.. refreshing feeling..
boy: syempre parang time machine yun
girl: yeah. hehehhehe
girl: exactly.. time machine
boy: exactly
girl: magandang metaphor yan
boy: absolutely
boy: hayy...
girl: hehe.
boy: kinda miss her tuloy
girl: haaaay.. tsk tsk. tama na yan.
girl: hehe
boy: ha ha ha
girl: the past makes us who we are
girl: but the present,
girl: that's what will keep us going on.. and on.. and on.
boy: fist love will never die ek ek
girl: chuva
girl: para sakin, its more of.. true loves (no matter how many) never dies.
boy: hahaha
girl: all great love of a person's life leaves a mark. but that doesnt mean, one cannot grow with someone else or is not capable of giving greater love for the one who's willing to receive it and reciprocate it.
girl: ayun.. nagpaka-PWET (poet) na naman ako
girl: anyway.. sarap lang magpaka sensitive at times.
girl: hehe
boy: ayos yan :)
girl: an alternative from a world full of hard boiled eggs
boy: gaga
girl: hahahah
boy: pero oo nga.

*end*

kse ung the rest off-topic na.
wla lang just something to ponder on.

No comments: