Saturday, September 22, 2007

"As alwys u bring out d best in evrybdy. I
hav nver found anyone els so charmng &
encompassng as u are. Ur evrthing that I
evr wantd and evn mor. I remembr
blissflly d way ur eyes sparkle & shine
lyk ur alwys seein me for d first tym, d
way u let out a contagious laugh wen I
tell a joke, d way u do thngs my way, d
way ur hands alwys find its way to my
hands, d way ur breath lingers in my
ear, d way u brush my hair w/ur fingers,
d way ur lips fits perfectly into mine, d
way u will alwys b you, and I will alwys
be me wen were together, d way the
sun alwys seem to shine wen Im w/
you, and d way the rainy days bcom
bearable bcoz of u, d way ur voice
bcoms d song in my heart, and ur touch
d healing stroke of heaven on earth, d
way you make me want to be better,
and see more of what life has to offer
with you by my side.
With all my heart, I shout with might. I
love you. i love you.
I am crazy in love w/ you.
And theres no turnin back. U will hav
my heart as long as you wud want me
to."


-14January2005

i was re-living again our memories.
or i guess, my memories of him.
siguro hindi nya na ako naiisip.
i still can't help but to check on him from time to time.
ang hirap kse pag nakasanayan mo na.

i was re-reading some of my testimonials for him at friendster.
i was so inlove.. *smiles*

i have no regrets in loving him.
kse alam ko kahit papano..
napasaya ko rin sya.

No comments: