Saturday, June 16, 2007

found two interesting job positions at jobstreet.

journalist copywriter
employee relations associate

sent my resume to both, and hope for a miracle
if a change in career will change my life
then so be it.

i've always wanted to write.
altough, many times i fail to deliver.
i didn't do anything about my passion in writing
because i felt i wasn't good enough.
so i settled on blogs.
on life journals.
on unsent letters.
on phrases stucked on my mind..
and sometimes forgotten.

i have tons of books i never did get to finish.
notebooks, with the only first page used, and the rest left blank.
i have thoughts, phrases, paragraphs, but never a story.
i'm sort of famous for that.
starting something, and not finishing it.
it began as a habit.
and now it became, me.

***

but i do love writing.
it connects me to my soul,
and bridges me to the people i love.

kept me sane.
it kept me sane.

No comments: