Monday, December 27, 2004

i've moved on..
kay roy..
he used to send me cds
write me in cute cards
sing to me
while strumming his guitar.
sabi nya gusto daw ako ma-meet ni melani..
i would love to meet her someday too..
nakkwento daw nya kse ko sa kanya..
did he really meant it
when he said he would tell stories of me to his son..
i wonder..
i could only smile at those memories.
i loved him.
and at a time, he loved me too.
`.
'
i've moved on..
kay myk..
he held me like i was only his
sabi nya i was the best,
but he said he can't be the best for me.
nang hindi ko man lang namalayan..
hindi nya nako mahal.
bigla na lang..
parang isang laro na umayaw sa usapan.
but after all was said,
he was my koi..
i loved him.
and at a time, i know he loved me too.
`.
,
i've moved on
and here you are.
you never fail to bring a smile upon my face
you make me feel that im worth it.
sana ikaw na ang huli..

No comments: